Three important tips when using the Back Page of the CalmUp® Journey include:
- Practice using a conversational style. For example, explore an issue using a question/answer format by writing a question on the left column and answering it in the right column. You can also complain or vent in the left column and respond thoughtfully and compassionately in the right column.
- Consider using the left column to list all of your fear-based thoughts while using the right column to list your loving feedback.
- Use the left column to become aware of your stress/worries/concerns about your day. Turn to the right column and start creating your ideal day.
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- Even without an actual CalmUp® Journey in hand, you can begin to improve the quality of your day today with a piece of paper separated into two columns. What have you been silently (or loudly) griping about and how would you thoughtfully respond?
- What are your top 3 fear-based thoughts and what loving feedback could you provide?
- List all of your stressors, worries, and concerns about the day ahead. How would you start to create your ideal day?