Spring in Colorado means snow. Renew?
In some States, there has been some perilous flooding. Recharge?
Around the globe, there’s considerable warfare. Reclaim?
Have you ever considered commanding nature or limiting international hostility? Such wishful thinking may leave you feeling ineffective.
Rather than trying to control what’s outside of you, why not build your personal power? Taking a CalmUp® Journey is one path (and a simple one at that!) to assist in monitoring your beliefs, thoughts, behaviors, and choices. As you may already know, every CalmUp® Journey begins with a “How can I…” question.
Below are the current sample “How can I…?” questions on the Your Sample Questions page of the www.DrLorieGose.com website. The questions are classified under eight life categories.
- How can I be aware of when I’m controlling others?
- How can I improve my confidence?
- How can I keep my marriage strong while I go through this difficult part of my life?
- How can I honor this person in this moment?
- How can I facilitate family communication so that everyone’s voice is heard?
Daily Life Experiences