I came up with the following list for myself and decided to share it with you. Perhaps you might add to the list by leaving a comment, and then we can all benefit!
The seven ways in which I’m making my life easier for the New Year are in no particular order. Here you go:
- I’m going to have only one Facebook page… Lorie Gose. So if you enjoy what I have to say, I’d be happy to be your friend.
- Continuing with the social networking theme, I’m only going to post when I have something meaningful to say. I can’t promise if that will be less or more frequent!
- Less makeup and more good breakfasts to start my day. (I don’t seem to be able to handle both of these in the morning).
- Make meditation a priority over emails.
- Return to the crock-pot. Wanted: Indian food recipes.
- Only put on my calendar what I actually intend to do, not what I hope to do.
- Generate some positive energy by sewing the hole in my favorite sweater in the next
At CalmUp® we help you get your head on straight Every Single Day. As such, I wish you a Happy New Day!
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- Consider at least one way that you could simplify for the New Year.
- How much time do you spend looking at emails each day? What calming activity would you prefer to make a priority?
- What have you been meaning to do for a while but haven’t yet? Join me in doing it within the next 72 hours.