BE THE ONE YOU HAVE COME HERE TO BE:
A WORKSHOP TO HELP YOU CONNECT WITH YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF, IDENTIFY QUALITIES THAT ARE UNIQUELY YOU, AND LEAVE WITH CONCRETE STEPS TO LIVE AT THE HEIGHT OF YOUR POWER
Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 1:00–5:00
Location: Full Moon Books and Event Center
9106 W 6th Ave Lakewood, CO 80215
Suzanne Carter, M.A., L.P.C and ordained Unity Minister (www.UnityWholenessCenter.com) will begin by helping you identify the qualities that make you uniquely you. The truth is, if you “spot it, you got it.” That is, you cannot notice something positive in other people without also possessing this quality, even if it is in it’s latent stage.
The workshop begins when you register and you’ll receive an assignment to do prior to the workshop. Then we’ll begin our time with a Triad exercise in which you’ll experience being your true self.
Next, you’ll do a paper and pencil assessment of when your authentic self is in charge, which will invite you to look at what your next steps are in being the ONE you have come here to be. Suzanne will end this section with a guided visualization that will connect you with the ONE you have come here to be.
Lorie Gose, Psy.D., is the owner of CalmUp,® LLC, dedicated to promoting inner peace and self-fulfillment. www.DrLorieGose.com Get ready to:
- LEARN and practice the foundational 4 levels of a Life Map so that you can address your financial goals, relationship issues, or whatever life dreams you hope to accomplish.
- RECEIVE an outline of a simple sequence to help you get your head on straight—Every Single Day
- UNCOVER 5 steps toward being in bliss so that you can relax more, stress less, and turn pressure into peace.
- EXPLORE your authentic self.
- BE GUIDED to start making choices for your day with full awareness.
Register today by sending a check to Suzanne Carter, Unity of Denver 3021 S. University, Denver 80210 or call 720-540-6738. Early bird discount: register by 9/5 and save $10 off $60.00 fee. Last day to register in order to receive the first exercise by e-mail is 9/25. Walk-in fee is $70.00.