We all know what busy is about—too much to do and not enough time to do it. What’s buzzing all about? Try this on for size:
• Buzzing with excitement for the start of a new day.
• Buzzing with enthusiasm because of the people you get to meet today.
• Buzzing with new ideas for creating and sharing with others.
• Buzzing with new ways of living in the world.
• Buzzing with joy and peace, emotions you love to experience.
• Buzzing with trust that you are exactly where you need to be in this moment.
• Buzzing with gratitude for all of the experiences in your life.
Your FREE CalmUp® paper, Top 10 Ways to Turn Busy into Buzzing, is waiting for you. Click here and insert your email address in the designated box.
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- Consider your own percentage of being busy versus buzzing. How comfortable are you with the ratio?
- If you found yourself questioning any of the above ways of buzzing, feel free to leave a comment. Let’s talk about it.
- What are your of ways of buzzing? Let’s grow the list.
Author: Dr. Lorie Gose