CalmUp® helps you get your head on straight. Every. Single. Day. Like a shot of espresso (without the caffeine).
CalmUp® promotes inner peace and self-fulfillment. Ahhhhhhh. The daily, structured format helps you have more energy, live a genuine life, and spread all that joy to those around you.
CalmUp® helps transform you into the person you aspire to be—for yourself, for others, for the world.
Most Popular Posts
Tag Archives: coping
It’s early in the morning, and even the dogs are still asleep.
When I wrote Part I, I didn’t know there would be a Part II.
I’m excited to put my thoughts to paper and share more with you.
Today would be a great day to go on a fabulous Alaskan cruise, chill out at a comfortable beach house, or basically spend my time doing exactly what I want.
It’s fun to spell out what we want and to set goals. What happens when people can’t have what they want?
- Because of loss of a loved one
- Because of a serious health issue
- Because of financial reasons
We cope in a variety of ways, some of which are harmful.
One useful way to cope is to do unto others.
- Helping someone else—perhaps by helping in a way that is relevant to what you want
- Volunteering your time—even when you believe you don’t have any
- Giving what you can—no matter how minor it may seem