CalmUp® helps you get your head on straight. Every. Single. Day. Like a shot of espresso (without the caffeine).
CalmUp® promotes inner peace and self-fulfillment. Ahhhhhhh. The daily, structured format helps you have more energy, live a genuine life, and spread all that joy to those around you.
CalmUp® helps transform you into the person you aspire to be—for yourself, for others, for the world.
Most Popular Posts
Tag Archives: CalmUp® blog
A year ago, I wrote a blog called “Life as a Psychologist: On Turning 50.” I’m continuing the theme with a list of 50 things I’ve learned over the past year. These items are in no particular order and are considered a work in progress!
- Less makeup, more breakfast.
- Even when people stop following you, tweet anyway.
- Make love, not war.
- Be present for my son after school.
- Keep the day job (for the time being).
- Do what I love, and let go of the outcome.
- Follow your heart, even when it seems impossible.
- Make time to call, text, and email the people I love.
- Think before I speak. (Yes, it took until age 50 to start to get this).
- Don’t let fear keep me from following my passion. (This is similar to #6).
- Speak my truth and stay genuine. People relate to being real.
- Connect with my own spirituality and breathe mindfully at every opportunity.
- Even though I don’t like to market myself, I can market what I believe in.
- If I don’t have something meaningful to post on Facebook, I won’t post anything at all.