I was sitting up in bed, snuggled warm with pen in hand. In the midst of starting my CalmUp® Journey, the phone rang. My son was halfway to school in 18-degree weather, and his fully charged scooter motor gave out. With eight minutes before the early bell, Mom went to the rescue.
Back in bed and warmed by the fireplace, I picked up my pen and reconsidered the first question of Level I: “How can I…?”
- How can I move with grace and ease today?
- How can I best support my loved ones?
- How can I honor my priorities?
The rest of that question didn’t matter, because I felt like I’d already accomplished it.
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- What’s stopping you from coming up with your own daily “How can I…” question? For inspiration, you can see mine on Twitter.
- Imagine yourself warm under the covers just opening your eyes after a good night’s sleep. How can you rethink the way you’ve been starting your days?
- What’s your “How can I…” question for today?
Author: Dr. Lorie Gose