Seriously—a fearless warrior? That sounds like something out of a movie, but not really pertinent to my life.
Well, on second thought, it’s very pertinent. Who doesn’t want to be a fearless warrior? The question is how realistic is that?
Being a fearless warrior is both realistic and possible. The following seven pointers demonstrate the simplicity:
- Surrender worry
- Do whatever you believe is important
- Trust in your higher power and that everything is OK in this moment
- Choose loving thoughts
- Choose loving self-statements
- Choose loving actions
- Choose loving words
You may understand fearless but not warrior. How am I supposed to go out into the world and be a warrior?
Being a fearless warrior takes enormous effort, commitment, and belief in oneself. As a fearless warrior, you are shielded with light, and you naturally share this light with others. As a result, more peace and joy gets reflected, and the cycle continues. (For more information, see blog March 30, 2012 Overcoming Fear: Seven Tips You Can Use Today).
It’s About You:
- What does being a fearless warrior mean to you?
- What 8th pointer would you add to the above list to help you move fearlessly today?
- In addition to choosing loving thoughts, self-statements, actions, and words, how else can you open to love in your own life to allow for becoming a fearless warrior?
Author: Dr. Lorie Gose