How do you do a CalmUp® Journey when you’re in crisis?
Start at the beginning with a “How can I…” question from Level I:
- How can I rise above my pain?
- How can I accept where I’m at even though I hate it?
- How can I surrender the need to have my life different from the way it is now?
What if you think you’ve tried everything and can’t seem to let go of the same negative patterns?
- How can I let go of the same negative patterns?
- How can I open to a new way of being?
- How can I do even one thing differently today in order to create a shift?
If you’re afraid that your personality traits are permanent and it’s difficult for you to be hopeful that your life can change…
- How can I love myself the way I am?
- How can I be grateful for the things that I dislike?
- How can I resolve to make a positive difference in someone else’s day today?
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- What’s your typical way of coping during a time of crisis?
- What negative patterns are you holding onto?
- What is it about your personality that you like vs. dislike?