CalmUp® helps you get your head on straight. Every. Single. Day. Like a shot of espresso (without the caffeine).
CalmUp® promotes inner peace and self-fulfillment. Ahhhhhhh. The daily, structured format helps you have more energy, live a genuine life, and spread all that joy to those around you.
CalmUp® helps transform you into the person you aspire to be—for yourself, for others, for the world.
Most Popular Posts
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I asked the following question on my CalmUp® Journey:
“How can I rise above struggle and open to amazing today?”
I had been feeling pressured and stressed with a long list of tasks I hoped to accomplish, including those that really needed to get done. A list of tasks from the past (that I probably wouldn’t bother to tackle) was also draining my energy.
Asking the base question, “How Can I…?” is a devoted beginning; going through the entire seven levels is powerful. I became highly efficient and completed eight out of the 10 items I had on my list for the day.
By completing my CalmUp® Journey, I moved from a “4” to a “10” on the 1–10 scale of peace and joy. The best part of my day was empowering myself to work on CalmUp® Productivity. This new CalmUp® product introduces a way organizing and engaging in our days so that we can all rise above struggle. Once I work out the kinks, I’ll be eager to share CalmUp® Productivity with you.
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- How many days this past month would you say that you, too, have been feeling pressured and stressed with a long list of tasks to accomplish?
How do you do a CalmUp® Journey when you’re in crisis?
Start at the beginning with a “How can I…” question from Level I:
- How can I rise above my pain?
- How can I accept where I’m at even though I hate it?
- How can I surrender the need to have my life different from the way it is now?
What if you think you’ve tried everything and can’t seem to let go of the same negative patterns?
- How can I let go of the same negative patterns?
- How can I open to a new way of being?
- How can I do even one thing differently today in order to create a shift?
If you’re afraid that your personality traits are permanent and it’s difficult for you to be hopeful that your life can change…
- How can I love myself the way I am?
- How can I be grateful for the things that I dislike?
- How can I resolve to make a positive difference in someone else’s day today?
IT’S ABOUT YOU:
- What’s your typical way of coping during a time of crisis?